Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate was a capital ship manufactured by Kuat Drive Yards. It was used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and its successor, the New Republic, throughout the Galactic Civil War.
The EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate was created by Kuat Drive Yards and, during the Galactic Civil War, was used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic against the Galactic Empire. Nebulon-B frigates were often used as convoy escorts.
Shortly after the Battle of Hoth, a Nebulon-B frigate served as a medical ship for the Rebel Alliance. Aboard this ship, Luke Skywalker was treated for the injuries that he received during his confrontation with Darth Vader on Cloud City. At least one Nebulon-B frigate was part of the Rebel fleet at the Battle of Endor.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Princess Leia, Part IV
- Heir to the Jedi
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Han Solo, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Lost Stars
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Shattered Empire, Part III
- Shattered Empire, Part IV
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate)
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Nebulon-B frigate on Wikipedia