The EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate was created by Kuat Drive Yards and, during the Galactic Civil War, was used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic against the Galactic Empire. Nebulon-B frigates were often used as convoy escorts.
One of them was also used by the rebel Berch Teller and his cell to attack a convoy containing the hyperdrive of the Death Star about 5 years after the end of the Clone Wars.
Shortly after the Battle of Hoth, a Nebulon-B frigate served as a medical ship for the Rebel Alliance. Aboard this ship, Luke Skywalker was treated for the injuries that he received during his confrontation with Darth Vader on Cloud City. A Nebulon-B Frigate was part of the Rebel fleet at the Battle of Endor.
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part IV
- Heir to the Jedi
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- Star Wars: Han Solo, Part I
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Lost Stars
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate)
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Nebulon-B frigate on Wikipedia