|EG-5 Jedi Hunter droid|
c. 21 BBY
|Chronological and political information|
- "You've got skill. But it takes more than fast servomotors and bad programming to kill a Jedi."
- ―Anakin Skywalker
The droid appeared to be roughly humanoid in shape, with skeletal features similar to that of Grievous. Its helmeted head contained two red photoreceptors and its body was coated in red color. Its qualities included incredible speed, dexterity, and the ability to wield two lightsabers with perfect form.
As the Clone Wars raged on, General Anakin Skywalker was sent to destroy a droid factory controlled by the Separatists where he met and dueled the droid. After a fierce duel, Skywalker managed to slice into its shoulder, allowing him to unleash an onslaught of slashes before throwing it into an electrode, causing the droid to explode.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Non-canonical appearance) (Head only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels: Prima Official Game Guide
- Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels: A Wiiview
- In-game load-screen identifying droid as EG-5 Jedi Hunter droid