The EG-series power droid was a model of power droid manufactured by Veril Line Systems. Like the very similar GNK-series power droid, it emitted low honking sounds, which owed it the nickname of "gonk droid." When C-3PO and R2-D2 were captured by Jawas on Tatooine, an EG-6 power droid was present in the sandcrawler they were stored in.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- "Probe Droid Problem"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Adventures: Forces of Destiny: Leia
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "High Noon on Jakku"
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (First identified as EG-series power droid)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations