|ELG-3A blaster pistol|
ELG-3A "Diplomat's Blaster" (Naboo Royal Pistol)
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
SoroSuub elongated the barrel of the Q2 to improve the range while maintaining the weight of a hold-out blaster. They also tuned the focusing ring to deliver better stun damage than other blasters of its size. The end result was the ELG-3A. The ELG-3A could be set to stun, so it did not kill its target.
This smooth weapon was a pulse firing weapon that was considered light next to the Security S-5 heavy blaster pistol used by the Royal Naboo Security Forces. However, a direct hit at the right place could be fatal. The ELG-3A became popular with political operatives because of its discreet size, and was commonly known as the "Diplomat's Blaster". It was a very simple but elegant weapon by both the Naboo civilian population and the royal figures alike. These pistols were also standard issue on Naboo Royal Cruisers and Starships. They were small in size and could be hidden in tight spaces. Padmé Amidala used this blaster numerous times like when she used one to defend herself from the Bounty hunter Aurra Sing on Alderaan or her fight with Lolo Purs on the Coruscant Docks.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars: Republic 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2
- Star Wars: Republic 16: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 4
- The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing
- Spy Girls
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 16"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 54 (BLA13-16, Amidala's Blaster)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1