EV-2-E was an EV-series supervisor droid manufactured by MerenData. Sometime between the years 2 BBY and 4 ABY, it served in the Alliance Fleet's 14th Roving Line as a droid overseer onboard the line's flagship, the Mantan Wanderer, during the Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, the EV-series supervisor droid was manufactured by MerenData.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- ↑ According to the Scavenger's Guide to Droids, supervisor droids are classified as third-degree droids.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology dates the formation of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and its subsequent reorganization into the Alliance of Free Planets to the years 2 BBY and 4 ABY, respectively. As such, it can be determined that EV-2-E served in the Alliance Fleet's 14th Roving Line sometime between these two events.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 286 ("Mantan Wanderer")