- "Vape, cold one."
- ―Wedge Antilles
Ebla beer was an alcoholic beverage brewed on Bonadan from Ebla grain. New Republic Starfighter Command Brevet Captain Garik 'Face' Loran had a mechanism installed on his R2-series astromech droid during his time with Wraith Squadron that, when a group of keywords was spoken, would discharge a chilled bottle of Ebla beer. It was sometimes sold in a bottle with an "E" on the side.
Behind The ScenesEdit
In real life, the Ebla Tablets are a set of Ancient Sumerian stone tablets, which (among other information) recorded a set of beers that were made at the time, including one named after the city, Ebla. Whether or not this reference was intentional has never been confirmed.
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 2
- (Appears in flashback(s)) (As "Elba beer")
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire 37: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- X-wing: Solo Command
- X-wing: Wraith Squadron
- Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 224 ("Ebla beer")
- The Essential Atlas