Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Echo Station 5-7 was a scout post that was situated at the perimeter of the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base, located on the ice-world of Hoth. Corporal Jobin and his men manned this post during the rearguard action that was meant to stall the Imperial Army long enough for the Rebellion to evacuate the base. The post was eventually overrun by All Terrain Armored Transports and A5 Juggernauts, but not before Jobin took a squad back to the Rebels' planetary ion cannon in order to prevent its capture by Imperial forces. Echo Station 5-7 was also the site of three airbases and docked evacuation shuttles. The airbases were destroyed by the advancing Imperial forces at the order of Darth Vader. Rogue Squadron was supposed to supply aerial support, but they ultimately weren't able to arrive on time.
Behind the scenesEdit
Echo Station 5-7 first appeared in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It had a subsequent appearance in the 2001 video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds during the Battle of Hoth mission in the Darth Vader campaign. It also featured in Entrenched, a comic in 2005 Star Wars: Visionaries, a collection of stories written by the concept artists of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Mobile (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: The Card Game – The Battle of Hoth (Card: Unstoppable Advance)