- "Eckhorn = died 20 years ago // Ship = exploded above Alderaan // Explosion = ruled accidental"
During his time as a Galactic Republic statesman, the Alderaanian noble Eckhorn Baliss owned a personal ship that could carry at least one person. Baliss, who was actually a spy for the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War, put himself in danger when he added the husband of Senator Verre Sydia to a list of potential Imperial sympathizers.
Sydia's husband was an Imperial operative as well, though he and Baliss were not aware of each other, and fearing his cover had been blown, the Senator's husband used classified Senate accounts to hire the bounty hunter Terrin Sandafar. In 3663 BBY, Sandafar placed explosives aboard Baliss' ship and detonated them when the noble was in orbit over his homeworld of Alderaan, killing Baliss instantly. The event was ruled an accident, but was later discovered to be Sandafar's work by the astromech droid T7-O1 and the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Eckhorn's List"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. Subtracting 20 years from 3,643 BBY results in a date of 3663 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "The Truth Comes Out"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Terrin Sandafar"