- "Infinity. Already sent a ship ahead. A dreadnought…the Emperor's…"
"Go to it. Leave this place. Find a new demesne. Start the game over."
- ―Gallius Rax and Rae Sloane
The Eclipse was an Imperial Executor-class Star Dreadnought that served as the flagship of Emperor Sheev Palpatine during the Age of the Empire. It was believed to have been destroyed by the year 5 ABY. However, following the New Republic's decisive victory over the Empire on the planet Jakku, former Grand Admiral Rae Sloane discovered the Eclipse in the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. Together with Commandant Brendol Hux and his son, Sloane intended to board the warship and rebuild the Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Eclipse was first mentioned in the junior novelization of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi by Tom Angleberger. However, the ship being referred to has since been confirmed to be the Executor. In Aftermath: Life Debt, the ship was confirmed to be Sheev Palpatine's command ship.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- ↑ ow.ly/i/dwr9R" . "@LordZack01 @Coopx30 @LelalMekha @wookieepedia Are you guys ready for this? Here's Pablo's note on my manuscript: