- "Infinity. Already sent a ship ahead. A dreadnought…the Emperor's…"
"Go to it. Leave this place. Find a new demesne. Start the game over."
- ―Gallius Rax and Rae Sloane
The Eclipse was an Imperial Super Star Destroyer that served as the flagship of Emperor Sheev Palpatine during the Age of the Empire. It was believed to have been destroyed by the year 5 ABY, just prior to the Battle of Jakku. However, following the New Republic's decisive victory over the Empire on the planet Jakku, former Grand Admiral Rae Sloane discovered the Eclipse in the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. Together with Commandant Brendol Hux and his son, Sloane intended to board the warship and rebuild the Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Eclipse was first mentioned in the junior novelization of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi by Tom Angleberger. However, the ship being referred to has since been confirmed to be the Executor. In Aftermath: Life Debt, the ship was confirmed to be Sheev Palpatine's command ship.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- ↑ ow.ly/i/dwr9R” . “@LordZack01 @Coopx30 @LelalMekha @wookieepedia Are you guys ready for this? Here's Pablo's note on my manuscript: