Ed Natividad is a storyboard and conceptual artist who worked on the 1999 movie Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. As conceptual artist, he helped shape the look of the movie's architectural elements, costumes and weapons.
In 1991, Ed Natividad graduated from the Center for Creative Studies College of Art Design in Detroit. While at the Center for Creative Studies, he majored in transportation design and illustration, and took a minor in anatomy. In 1994, Natividad started working at Industrial Light & Magic.
Star Wars contributionsEdit
- Forrest Gump, 1994, Concept Artist
- Jumanji, 1995, Concept Artist
- Batman & Robin, 1997, Concept Artist
- Armageddon, 1998, Concept Artist
- Star Trek: Insurrection, 1998, Concept Artist