Edmo Ectacle was a bipedal alien with gray hair and brown skin. In around 34 ABY, Ectacle was in the Canto Casino in the city of Canto Bight and watched other patrons play at the game tables before speaking with Derla Pidys on one of the casino's balconies.
Edmo Ectacle was an alien present on the planet Cantonica in the Canto Casino within the city of Canto Bight in around 34 ABY. While in the casino, Ectacle spent time at the game tables and watched the Suerton Thodibin playing at one. The alien then moved out onto one of the casino's balconies, which overlooked a fathier race taking place on the Canto Bight racetrack. While on the balcony, Ectacle spoke with the liquor trader Derla Pidys while the Resistance agents Finn and Rose Tico watched the race nearby.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Edmo Ectacle first appeared in the 2018 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, and was first identified in the reference book Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released alongside the film. Concept art of Ectacle titled "Cantina Aliens 37A" was produced by creature concept designer Jake Lunt Davies for the film. In the film's deleted scenes, Ectacle can be seen cheering at one of the gaming tables.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Edmo Ectacle)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi