Eeth Koth was a male Iridonian Zabrak Jedi Master who fought during the Clone Wars in battles such as the Battle of Geonosis. At some point in the war, Koth was kidnapped by General Grievous but was rescued by Adi Gallia, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. He was a member of the Jedi High Council during the Clone Wars and participated in many battles throughout the galaxy.
A New ThreatEdit
Koth served as a member of the Jedi High Council around the time of the Battle of Naboo and the reveal of the new Sith presence of Darth Sidious and his apprentice Darth Maul. The Zabrak Jedi Master was present when a nine-year-old Anakin Skywalker was presented to the council and tested by Mace Windu for his force abilities and midi-chlorian count. Because Koth had started his own training at an unusually late age, he was more receptive than his fellow councilors to Jinn's appeal to to train Skywalker.
The Clone WarsEdit
Master Koth continued to sit on the Jedi Council during the Separatist Crisis. He then went with Master Windu and his assault team to rescue master Kenobi. During the battle, Koth was believed to have been killed when his gunship took a direct hit. However, Koth survived and soon returned to active duty.
Master Koth continued to serve as a member of the Jedi council throughout the early years of the Clone Wars following the Battle of Geonosis.
Kidnapped by GrievousEdit
At one point during the Clone Wars, Koth's flagship, the Steadfast, was engaged by Separatist forces under the command of General Grievous. As the droid General boarded Koth's ship, the Zabrak Jedi was forced to confront the cyborg inside the bridge. Though he managed to hold off the general for as long as he could, he was eventually overpowered by Grievous's IG-100 MagnaGuards and taken hostage. Grievous, having bested the Jedi Master, intended to torture him to death. Grievous sent a transmission to the Jedi Temple, gloating over the Jedi's capture and torturing him with his MagnaGuards. However, Koth was able to communicate with his fingers via a secret message his location, allowing a Jedi task force to be sent to rescue him.
Recognizing the coordinates as those of the Saleucami system, the council dispatched Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Adi Gallia to rescue Koth. Boarding Grievous's ship secretly, Gallia and Skywalker rescued the Jedi Master while Kenobi engaged Grievous in battle. Fighting their way through numerous droids, they managed to get Koth to safety. After Grievous' escaped via escape pod to Saleucami below, Skywalker and Kenobi followed him while Gallia brought an injured Koth to a medical frigate. 
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Overlords" (Appears as a hologram in a flashback)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destiny" (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars 8: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith