Eeth Koth built his lightsaber drawing his former Jedi Master. Indeed, when Kosul Ayada became one with the Force, Koth constructed a lightsaber hilt that resembled the Herglic's own as a way of memorializing his master.
Eeth Koth was part of the task force led by Mace Windu, sent to Geonosis to help Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker. He wielded his lightsaber during the First Battle of Geonosis against the Separatist Droid Army.
When Master Koth's cruiser was boarded by General Grievous he engaged Grievous in a lightsaber duel, which resulted in his capture, but Koth was skilled enough that he was able to hold Grievous off long enough, even though he had taken a blaster shot to one arm.
- "Yaddle's Tale: The One Below"—Star Wars Tales 5
- Jedi Council: Acts of War 2
- Jedi Council: Acts of War 3
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 13: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 1
- Star Wars 41: The Devaronian Version, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destiny" (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Special Edition (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)