Eeusu Estornii was a female Zeuol Senator who represented Ord Zeuol in the Galactic Senate of the Republic during the final of years of the Old Republic. After Palpatine announced the Declaration of a New Order in 19 BBY, Eeusu was among the mourners at the funeral of Senator Padmé Amidala.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "One other thing that I'd like to explain is the character Eeusu Estornii -- The character wasn't actually named after me in the usual sense. There were a handful of characters in Revenge of the Sith that didn't have names. The characters were sent around to a group of us and I was given the opportunity to pick a character and name it, which I did. So I rather named the character after myself -- it was nice to be included in the group that got to do this, but it's not like somebody named this character after me (well, I guess I'm somebody...)."
- ―Sue Rostoni
Eeusu Estornii was a character named after Sue Rostoni, and portrayed by Jacqui Louez, for Revenge of the Sith. The character was one of a few left unnamed in the production of Revenge of the Sith; Rostoni was one of several people given the opportunity to name a character, and chose to name this one after herself. However, Estornii never made it into the final release of the film.
Eeusu Estornii was Sue Rostoni's screen name on StarWars.com.
Star Wars Insider 85 features a misspelling of her name: Ecusu Estornii. The StarWars.com databank spells her first name as Eesu.
In early references, including The Making of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, Estornii was referred to simply as "Senator Jacquito" after the actress Jacqui Louez who played her.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- The Making of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith (As "Senator Jacquito")
- "Long Ago, Far Away: Galaxy Fashion"—Star Wars Insider 85
- Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels (First identified as Eeusu Estornii)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia