In 22 BBY, Fass was in Judicial Hearing Chamber Y-76 due to an arraignment along with a then 22-year-old Weequay, Ker-Zakk. The two overpowered bailiffs, began fighting, and were both stunned into unconsciousness. Judicial official Warren Sloat called for an extended recess, and ordered hearings to resume 3:29 of that year. The cases went on trial over the next two years.
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia