- "You wanna buy some death sticks?"
"You don't want to sell me death sticks."
"I don't wanna sell you death sticks."
"You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I wanna go home and rethink my life."
- ―Elan Sleazebaggano and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Elan Sleazebaggano was a male Balosar slythmonger who was present on Coruscant, the capital of the Galactic Republic, during the Separatist Crisis. Shortly before the Battle of Geonosis, he attempted to sell death sticks to Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Outlander Club. Kenobi used a mind trick to convince Sleazebaggano that he did not want to sell the Jedi any death sticks and instead wanted to go home and rethink his life.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Elan Sleazebaggano was altered in postproduction, too late for toys in the works to change. The proper Elan has no ears. Reference photography didn't have this digital alteration. Toys had a running change to remove his ears."
- ―Pablo Hidalgo
Although Sleazebaggano's ears were replaced by antennapalps in post-production of Attack of the Clones, the reference photography didn't have the digital alteration, causing early Sleazebaggano toys to have ears instead of antennapalps.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (First identified as Elan Sleazebaggano)