An electrified net gun was a type of net gun that could fire a paralyzing, electrically charged stun net in the form of five yellow energy balls, between which the webbing of the net formed and expanded as it approached its target. During the battle on Felucia during the Clone Wars, the Trandoshan Lo-Taren utilized an electrified net gun to capture the Jedi padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was active in the battle on the behalf of the Galactic Republic. Tano was knocked unconscious by the weapon and was subsequently kidnapped by the Trandoshan.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Star Wars 20: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Ezra's Gamble
- "Hunter vs Hunted"—Star Wars Adventures Free Comic Book Day 2018
- "Powered Down, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 11
- (First identified as electrified net gun)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (as energy net gun)