An electro-whip, also called a Zygerrian slaver whip, was an electrified whip and the preferred method of domination for the subjugation of slaves taken by the Zygerrian Slave Empire. It consisted of a metal grip and an electrified wire that glowed when powered up. It was incredibly painful, but typically not physically damaging, as Zygerrians did not want to damage their merchandise irreparably. Not only Zygerrians used the electro-whip; Mining Guild foreman and Guild Slave Master Proach used one to keep the Guild's slaves working in his ore crawler.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- "Return of the Slavers"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 4
- Star Wars Rebels – "Crawler Commandeers"
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars Annual 2
- (First identified as Zygerrian slaver whip)