Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An electro photo receptor (EPR) was the simplest kind of sensor. It integrated information from normal light, ultraviolet, and infrared telescopes to create a composite hologram or two-dimensional image. An EPR was useful only at comparatively short ranges, but was relatively inexpensive, and often saw use as a targeting sensor.
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner
- The Game Chambers of Questal
- (As "electro-photoreceptor")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (As "electrophoto receptor")
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Electro Photo Receptor")
- Starfighter Battle Book: X-wing vs TIE Interceptor
- Imperial Sourcebook (As "electrophoto receptor")
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters (As "Electro Photo Receptor")
- Death Star Technical Companion (As "electro-photoreceptor")
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (As "electro-photoreceptor")
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Droid Sensorscope)
- Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron Volume 1
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual