|Electromagnetic plasma cannon|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
Behind the ScenesEdit
The electromagnetic plasma cannon closely resembles the weapons used by the Covenant, an alliance of various alien races, seen in the Halo series of games. The weapon's use on the MHC resembles the plasma cannon on the Covenant Wraith. Both are attached to heavy vehicles and both fire in an arc like a mortar. Also the use of the weapon on the Umbaran starfighters also resemble the weapons on the Covenant starfighters. In this case, both weapons fire in a straight trajectory from the craft rather than in an arc like the weapon's use on ground craft.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Battle of Umbara"
- (First identified as Electromagnetic plasma cannon)