Electronic translators included the translating vocoders that converted alien languages into speech, such as vocoder masks or Ithorian translators. Other devices, such as translation visors, rendered the translation as Aurebesh text.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Rebel Rising
- "Bottleneck"—The Rise of the Empire
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One, Part III
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (First identified as electronic translator)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide