The electropole was similar to the Force pike and the static pikes used by picadors on Geonosis. It could be used by either striking the enemy at close range, or by throwing it like a javelin. Some EV supervisor droid experienced hard wiring failure and beat Human workers with an electropole on Kadril.
The electropole had three uses. One was for military purposes. Many electropoles were used during the Battle of Naboo by the Gungans. The second use was for herders. Gungan herders would use the electropoles to herd their Shaaks and guard them. Thirdly, the Swokes Swokes used electropoles to help domesticate the schinga shikou.
- Episode I Adventures 9: Rescue in the Core
- Episode I Adventures 12: The Bongo Rally
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- "End Game"
- Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars: Episode I toy line
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Captain Tarpals's Electropole)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Electropole)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Guide to Warfare