Electroshock nets were an advanced design of the primitive net. Able to be set to stun on impact or upon receiving a remote signal, these weapons consisted of several miniaturized power paks and stunning filaments. The typical remote signal had a strength of 40 meters. The power paks were depleted after releasing a single charge. It was once used on Jedi Padawan Darsha Assant, Lorn Pavan, his companion I-5YQ, and the Sith Lord Darth Vader by the cannibalistic humanoids Cthons in the Coruscant Underworld. It was also used by Trandoshans when Ahsoka Tano was kidnapped by them for sport hunting.
- Tempest Feud (Electro-net)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Star Wars: Purge: Seconds to Die
- Star Wars 16: The Hunter (First appearance)