Electroshock nets, also referred to as electro-nets or electro nets, were an advanced design of the primitive net. Able to be set to stun on impact or upon receiving a remote signal, these weapons consisted of several miniaturized power packs and stunning filaments. The typical remote signal had a strength of 40 meters. The power paks were depleted after releasing a single charge. It was once used on Jedi Padawan Darsha Assant, Lorn Pavan, his companion I-5YQ, and the Sith Lord Darth Vader by the cannibalistic humanoids Cthons in the Coruscant underworld.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Tempest Feud (Electro-net)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- The Masked Racer
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- The Wrath of Darth Maul (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Star Wars: Purge: Seconds to Die