Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Electrum was a rare metal once used in lightsaber construction as a sign of Force mastery. This lightsaber modification was called an Electrum Detail or Electrum Detailing. A purely cosmetic accessory, this feature was only allowed to high-ranking Jedi, an honor bestowed on Masters at their promotions, after having demonstrated their skill. It was a rarity among Force-users, both Jedi and Sith. Mace Windu was known to have used an Electrum hilt for his lightsaber, as was Darth Sidious. This Electrum detail gives the lightsaber hilt a distinctive gold color. Electrum was also used to make jewelry. Electrum was mined on several planets, including Abregado-rae and Duros.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Planet of Twilight (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Millennium Falcon
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
Notes and referencesEdit
- Electrum on Wikipedia