Prior to 137 ABY
|Chronological and political information|
- "You're so like your mother—my sister. Both of you are such warriors. Like her, you sacrifice so much for the Empire—for your father. It's a pity she died before her time, murdered by that traitor Eshkar Niin."
- ―Hogrum Chalk, to his niece Marasiah Fel
At some point, the Iktotchi Imperial Knight Eshkar Niin attempted to kill her on the rooftop of a city building in the presence of his apprentice Antares Draco. Although the Empress did manage to defend herself with a lightsaber for some time, she was slain by the treacherous knight. Draco then attacked Niin with the intention of killing him. Although Draco seemingly did so, Niin in fact faked defeat and death to escape. He would later become Darth Havok of Darth Krayt's One Sith.
Behind the scenesEdit
While it's not implicitly established in the Legacy comics, the fact that Hapans publicly took offense to her death seems to suggest a connection to the Hapes Consortium, or even to the Hapan Royal House considering the political repercussions. A similar ambiguity is that although she wielded a Imperial Knight Lightsaber against Niin, it has been left unstated whether or not she was an Imperial Knight herself, or even Force-sensitive.
- Star Wars: Legacy 50: Extremes, Part 3 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s)) (First identified as Elliah Fel)
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 3 (Mentioned only)