Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Behind the scenesEdit
Some sources refer to this character as Ellian.
In the novel The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey, there was a passage that stated that Ta'a Chume might have arranged the murder of her eldest son's fiancée and even of the man himself. Since there was no use of names in this passage, it can imply that either Kalen was Elliar's fiancé (which is a continuity error) or that Kalen also had a fiancée who was murdered by Ta'a Chume (which is possible, since next to nothing is known about him). This would also make sense, if like Elliar, she felt this woman too weak to be her successor as dictated by Hapan law.
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First mentioned)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Isolder entry)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 99 (ISO1-2, Prince Isolder)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy of Intrigue