|Elsinoré den Tasia|
c. 3,900 BBY
|Chronological and political information|
- "They are traditionalists—tonsorially as well as politically. The style of dress and facial adornments pay homage to the regalia of Queen Elsinore [sic] den Tasia of Grizmallt, who dispatched an expeditionary fleet of humans to the planet some four thousand years ago, and to whom some Naboo claim to be able to trace an unbroken ancestry."
- ―Larsh Hill, about the Naboo
At the beginning of her reign, Queen Tasia sponsored several expeditions that led to the colonization of fourteen systems, including Renatasia. Circa 3,900 BBY, she personally sponsored one of her last world's colonization missions. The fleet for this expedition was led by the Galactic Republic scout Kwilaan and consisted of three ships: Beneficent Tasia, Constant and Mother Vima. A long time later, Kwilaan and his colonists found a planet named Naboo, where they came into conflict with the world's native Gungans.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only) (Misspelled as "Elsinore den Tasia")
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (Mentioned in databank only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Mentioned in databank only)