Elsinore-Cordova Engineering was a starship-manufacturing corporation that did business in the decades before the Clone Wars. The company produced the Tri-Mark VII Interceptor, one of which, the Longshot, was owned by Meeko Ghintee. The company was also the manufacturer of the TurboDyne 99-U Podracer.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "Elsinore-Cordova")