Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The emitter matrix was a crucial component of the lightsaber. A saber's blade was emitted out the handle through the emitter matrix which kept a tight magnetic grip on the beam and allowed it to reliably extend to a predetermined length. A lightsaber would explode shortly after ignition if the emitter matrix was inverted - a tactic used once by Petro, a Jedi initiate, to subdue a group of pirates.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- The Force Unleashed novel
- Star Wars Technical Journal, Volume One
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force