The Emperor's Tower was a tower located at the uppermost northern hemisphere of the second Death Star that housed the throne room of Emperor Palpatine. Its design was reminiscent of the High Council spire of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Elevators allowed transport between the top of the tower and the battle station below. The Emperor's Tower was destroyed, along with the second Death Star, during the Battle of Endor.
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (First identified as Emperor's Tower)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Using simple math, it can be deduced when Return of the Jedi takes place on the timeline. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi DVD (Audio Commentary)