The Emperor's Tower was a tower located at the uppermost northern hemisphere of the second Death Star that housed the throne room of Emperor Palpatine. Its design was reminiscent of the High Council spire of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Elevators allowed transport between the top of the tower and the battle station below. The Emperor's Tower was destroyed, along with the second Death Star, during the Battle of Endor.
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (First identified as Emperor's Tower)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles