Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Under the circumstances, it's just as well that you got out when you did. With your obvious disdain for authority, you'd have been quietly eliminated in the Emperor's purge of those officers he hadn't been able to seduce to his side. And then things would have gone quite differently, wouldn't they?"
- ―Garm Bel Iblis, speaking of Han Solo’s leaving the Imperial Military
The Emperor's purge refers collectively to several related campaigns of repression and persecution in the Galactic Empire orchestrated by Emperor Palpatine during the Imperial Period, which removed his opposition from power. It involved the elimination of officers who he hadn't been able to seduce to his side.
Palpatine consolidated his power by launching Purges against his opponents, most notably the Old Republic officers who he hadn't been able to seduce to his side. Any officers who held anti-Imperial sentiments were arrested and executed by Admiral Mulleen, under Palpatine's orders. Palpatine's first purge of the Imperial Navy occurred within just two weeks into the Empire's rule. One notable victim was Jace Dallin.
- Republic 78: Loyalties
- Dark Force Rising (First mentioned)
- Imperial Commando: 501st (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 1: The Path to Nowhere, Part 1 (Indirect mention only)