|Emperor Palpatine's shuttle|
Emperor Palpatine's shuttle was an extremely well-guarded Lambda-class shuttle.
Palpatine's shuttle was hit at least once in its career with the Emperor inside, in a premature (and inadvertent) shooting by attempted assassin Raygar. Raygar had been attempting to aim at the pod of a couple of Ewoks, Latara and Teebo; Raygar was punished by the Emperor for "high treason" after the incident.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Return of the Jedi radio dramatization states that Luke escaped the second Death Star in Palpatine's shuttle. The novel The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader counters this by stating that the escape was made in Vader's shuttle. Starships of the Galaxy states that Palpatine's shuttle was destroyed with the second Death Star, confirming that Luke did not use this ship.
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Battle for the Sunstar"
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Emperor's Personal Shuttle)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition