Endor was a gas giant located in the Endor system, a binary star system positioned in the Moddell sector of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. The planet was orbited by nine moons, the largest of which was known as the Forest Moon of Endor.
Behind the scenesEdit
Endor was first mentioned in a Star Wars Legends novelization of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi written by James Kahn and released on May 12, 1983. It became canon when it was mentioned in Star Wars in 100 Scenes, a reference book written by Jason Fry that was released on August 18, 2014.
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire (Appears in hologram)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First mentioned)
- Journey Through Space
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations