|Quadrants / regions|
Between 1–10 million
Medicinal goods, foodstuffs (Forest moon of Endor)
The Endor system was home to the gas giant Endor—orbited by nine moons, including the forest moon of Endor—and the barren planets Eloggi, Megiddo and Dor. It was located in the Moddell sector of the Outer Rim Territories at the end of the Sanctuary Pipeline. The Imperial Claw Station was located in the system.
The system was rarely traveled because the gas giant exerted complex gravitational forces on hyperlanes, and starcharts contained little helpful information for navigating the sector. Due to its remote location and the abundance of minerals, the Galactic Empire chose to build the second Death Star in the system. In 4 ABY, it became the site of the Battle of Endor.
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Endor and the Moddell Sector"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 The Essential Atlas, p. 58
- ↑ Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11
- ↑ Endor and the Moddell Sector"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 17
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 188
- ↑ Leland Chee's StarWars.com Blog (content now obsolete; backup link on Archive.org)
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, pp. 190–191