Energy cell is a generic term used for small, portable, rechargeable power sources usually in the shape of a flat disk.
They are used in almost every device that uses energy, from comlinks, lightsabers and blasters to sensors and datapads. There are various types of energy cells, including some variants that employed diatium. The most efficient energy cells contained complex circuitry to ensure optimal energy delivery.
- Only the Force
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- The Unknown Regions