Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "First, I like my quarters kept at least five degrees warmer than the rest of the ship. I only eat energy pudding, so stock up on that."
- ―Archiban Kimble
Energy pudding was a type of foodstuff that was frequently found in survival and ration packs in dehydrated form. Energy pudding was edible by a wide array of species, including Humans, Chagrians, Ansionians, and Mirialans; however, it was widely considered to lack a pleasant taste. The food, which came in wrapped bars and was brown in color, was available as early as the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, and the combat medic Archiban Kimble survived almost entirely on pudding. In 22 BBY, the Jedi Knight Barriss Offee discovered the Ansionian Tooqui raiding her supplies during a mission to the planet Ansion, and the thief tried to threaten her with packs of energy pudding as weapons.
Behind the scenesEdit
Energy pudding first appeared in the 2002 novel The Approaching Storm by Alan Dean Foster, and it is mentioned frequently in BioWare's 2011 video game Star Wars: The Old Republic during conversations with Kimble—or Doc, as the companion character for the Jedi Knight class is known in-game. It later appeared as an item in the 2014 mobile game Star Wars: Assault Team.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- The Approaching Storm (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Assault Team
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Assault Team
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Welcome Doc"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Wookiees Mate for Life"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 The Approaching Storm
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion