- "An energy slingshot. Cute."
An energy slingshot was a small wrist-mounted weapon that fired non-lethal energy projectiles. They were legal on most planets throughout the galaxy. Ezra Bridger, a teenage orphan from Lothal, used an energy slingshot.
A wrist-mounted device favored by pranksters and the youth of many species, the energy slingshot was used by pointing the device at a target and pulling back on an energized cup. When released, the cup launched a disorienting shock-burst over a short distance. A non-lethal tool, it was legal to possess on most worlds throughout the galaxy. Unlike stun blaster bolts, the slingshot projectiles were subject to gravitation, and traveled in a parabolic arc.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (Appears in hologram)
- Ezra's Gamble (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Property of Ezra Bridger"
- Ezra and the Pilot
- Rise of the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- The Rebellion Begins
- Droids in Distress book
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Kanan 6: The Last Padawan, Epilogue: Haunt (Cover only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Fight the Empire
- Ultimate Star Wars
- "Rebel with a Cause"—Star Wars Insider 152
- "The Art of Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 153
- Nexus of Power
- Star Wars Rebels Annual 2016
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know