Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "… replenishment convoy ambushed outside of Engira, resulting in loss of three freighters carrying several hundred metric tons of food and ammunition valued at 18.2 million Stalingrad credits …"
- ―From the Imperial Commission on the Conduct of the War report: "Effectiveness of Standard Escort and Patrol Tactics Against Enemy Interdiction"
Engira was a planet in the Jospro sector, located in the Outer Rim Territories. Around 34 BBY, Trench, while in the employ of the Corporate Alliance, destroyed a pirate base on the planet. For some time before the destruction of the first Death Star, Engira served as a supply colony for the Galactic Empire. Convoys of supplies dispatched from Engira were transported to Imperial garrisons and facilities throughout the galaxy. This had the effect of making the planet a prime target for pirates. During the Galactic Civil War, a convoy of three freighters carrying several hundred metric tons of food and ammunition—valued at 18.2 credits—was ambushed near Engira.
Behind the scenesEdit
Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide misspells the planet as "Enigra."
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (as "Enigra")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare