Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A CryonCorp product, the EnhanceScan general-purpose scanner was used by Rebel Alliance forces on Hoth during their initial sweep to look for life forms. Its sensors were a motion sensor, comm scanner, metal scanner, and life-form scanners. It was small enough to be carried around the neck. The EnhanceScan could detect life forms 1,500 meters away, the comm scanner had an effective range of three kilometers, the motion sensor had a 500 meter range, but the metal scanner only had a maximum range of one hundred meters. The computer built into the scanner controlled all four sensors and displayed the data on a readout screen.
Components of the EnhanceScan general-purpose scanner included an antenna, motion sensor, metal scanner, comm scanner, power cells, data port, power indicator, and life-form scanner.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed comic
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 124 (SCA2, Portable Scanner)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Portable Scanner) (First identified as Cryoncorp EnhanceScan general-purpose scanner)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook