Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ennth was a planet that, every eight years, was wracked by enormous groundquakes, tidal waves, and volcanic eruptions. Ennth's moon was pulled in an orbit so that every eight years it would get sucked so close to the planet that the two atmospheres would connect, causing huge natural disasters.
When this eight-year disaster occurred, settlements were rebuilt in the aftermath of the wreckage and named after the previous settlement. One example includes this sequence: Hopetown, New Hopetown, Newer Hopetown, Newest Hopetown, Another Hopetown.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones (First mentioned)
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Return to Ord Mantell (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey (Mentioned only)