Once the First Order captured Black Squadron using the captured mechanic Oddy Muva, they went to Spalex. Agent Terex released Muva during his interrogation, allowing him to hotwire the ship's system as a distraction, allowing the Resistance pilots to escape. Although Malarus was acting under orders not to initiate open conflict with the Resistance, she ordered the Enshado and its complement of TIE fighters to attack. Muva had also stolen a TIE, and during the battle, steered his damaged craft into the hangar, leading to the destruction of the cruiser and his death.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Enshado appears in the Star Wars: Poe Dameron comic series.
- Poe Dameron 15: Legend Lost, Part II (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 16: Legend Lost, Part III (First identified as Enshado)
- Poe Dameron 17: War Stories, Part I
- Poe Dameron 19: War Stories, Part III
- Poe Dameron 23: Legend Found, Part IV (Mentioned only)