Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An enviro filter or air filter was a device designed to allow wearers to breathe normally in environments that would be otherwise dangerous. Some filters were sealed, with an integrated oxygen supply, to allow the wearer to breathe in the absence of an environment. The bounty hunter Mist had a sealed enviro filter as part of her suit of armor, with a three hour supply of oxygen; the helmets of many armor sets had air filters. They were a standard part of starships and space stations, and even some heavily-urbanized worlds such as Coruscant. Servicing of the air filters was part of a standard maintenance package.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (As air filter)
- "Explosive Developments"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- The Kathol Outback
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear