Eopies were quadruped herbivores native to the planet Tatooine. These tough creatures were acclimated to their homeworld's endless deserts, and as a result were domesticated by the planets inhabitants. They often worked as transports or beast of burden, though they were often bad-tempered and stubborn, and could break wind if their load was too heavy. Eopies were observed to exhibit flatulence. On some planets, Eopie was served as a delicacy. Power Sliders, a small diner located in a small settlement on the remote world of Abafar had Eopie stew on their menu.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned as food only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)