Ephant Mon  was a male[source?] Chevin who was present in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt when Princess Leia Organa attempted to rescue Jabba's prisoner Han Solo. He had gray skin, black eyes and blonde hair. As Jabba's longtime friend and head of security, Ephant Mon warned Jabba about the danger Luke Skywalker posed to him.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ephant Mon first appeared as a character in the Star Wars Legends novelisation of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which was written by James Kahn and released in 1983. Mon then went on to appear in the film itself later that year as a background character in one scene. Andy Cunningham was the uncredited puppeteer of Ephant Mon.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Ephant Mon)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files