Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi is a non-canon title in the new Star Wars Epic Yarns series that presents the story of the classic Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi as if the characters and situations were made of yarn or felt. The book is authored by Jack Wang and Holman Wang.
Jedi apprentices and little princesses will delight in this (heart)felt retelling of the Star Wars saga. And so will Star Wars fans of any age! The series launches with the original trilogy, and every word counts in these small but perfectly formed yarns. That's because each volume features 12 iconic scenes, handcrafted in felt and pithily summarized in just a single word. The attention to detail is eye-opening; the proportions are just-right for small hands; the fun is guaranteed.
The story of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi is presented in twelve words, as well as scenes on the front and back cover, the back cover scene presenting a quotation from the film. The scenes shown are:
- Front cover - Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa flee a pursuing stormtrooper on a speeder bike.
- Droids - R2-D2 and C-3PO travel through Tatooine's Dune Sea.
- Monster - Lando Calrissian and Leia Organa are brought before Jabba the Hutt.
- Lightsaber - Watched by Han Solo and Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker activates his new green lightsaber.
- Team - Chewbacca, Leia Organa, R2-D2, C-3PO, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker stand together on the bridge of the Millennium Falcon
- Meet - Wicket W. Warrick threatens Leia Organa with a spear.
- Storytime - C-3PO presents the story of the Galactic Civil War to an audience of Ewoks, as well as the other members of the Endor strike team.
- Sister - Luke Skywalker reveals to Leia Organa that they are siblings.
- Fight - Leia Organa, Chewbacca, Han Solo and an Ewok battle stormtroopers.
- Hurt - On the Death Star II, Darth Sidious blasts Luke Skywalker with Force lightning.
- Stop - Darth Vader picks up Darth Sidious, stopping his attack on Luke Skywalker.
- Boom! - The Millennium Falcon hangs in space as the Death Star II explodes.
- Happy - The members of the Endor strike team and Ewoks gather together in celebration in Bright Tree Village.
- Back cover - Luke Skywalker states regarding Darth Vader that "There is good in him. I've felt it."
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology