One of the original member-worlds of the Kingdom of Cron, it was absorbed into Xim's empire, serving as a member-world until the empire's collapse in 25,100 BBY. Its inhospitable frozen wastes gave rise to fertile land in the warm seasons, though its most remote regions saw no light for half of the year. Three moons orbited Eredenn, though none were habitable.
Eredenn was also a secret Galactic Republic weapons testing site. The planet was used to field-test their secret weapons, the Decimators. In 22 BBY, the planet was conquered by the Separatist General Sev'rance Tann, who defeated the local Republic Commander Kraen Weest and stole the Decimators tested there.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (First identified as Eredenn IV)