- "And not surprisingly, under Tarkin's rule, Eriadu finally achieved the celebrity it had been clamoring for. It became the rising star, planet other eager-to-be-exploited worlds began looking up to."
- ―Berch Teller
Eriadu was a planet in the Outer Rim controlled by the Galactic Empire as well as the home of Grand Moff Tarkin and his family. In the years before the Galactic Civil War, Eris Harro, HoloNet News Bureau Chief held office on the planet. After reporting the progress of the industrial and mining sectors of the planet Lothal to the Imperial Capitol, the planet's Governor Arihnda Pryce extended an invitation to meet with government officials on Eriadu.
- Tarkin (First appearance)
- (First mentioned)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (Mentioned only)
- "TK-146275"—Star Wars Insider 166