Eric Cagle is a freelance game designer and writer who has done work for Wizards of the Coast on the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. His contributions include co-writing several books, adventures, and scenarios for both the d20 Star Wars Roleplaying Game and the Star Wars Saga Edition Roleplaying Game. He has written for several game systems, including Dungeons and Dragons and d20 Modern for Wizards of the Coast, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying Game for Green Ronin, Hollow Earth Expedition for Exile Games, and Grimm for Fantasy Flight Games.
Eric lives in Seattle, Washington where the coffee is dark and bitter like his goddesses.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Ultimate Alien Anthology - April 2003
- Ultimate Adversaries - June 2004
- Threats of the Galaxy - May 2008
- Galaxy at War - September 2009
- Galaxy of Intrigue - December 2010
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook - July 2013
Online Articles - Bounty PostingsEdit
Star Wars Miniatures ScenariosEdit
Star Wars RPG AdventuresEdit
- Cat and Mouse (2004)
Star Wars RPG Adventures - Editing Edit
- Only the Force (2004)