|Star Wars work|
- "Regarding the fans, I am truly humbled and it touches my heart that someone would care about Mace Towani or Eric Walker. I really enjoy listening to all the personal stories from my fans. It really touches my heart to know that maybe I helped them escape this world, if only for a brief amount of time while they were engaged in watching Mace and Cindel try to save their parents. Many of them have shared with me how they would pretend they were Mace while they were playing with friends or other relatives and if I was able to help them by being a mentor or someone they wished they were like. I am thankful to have participated as a positive role model in their lives."
- ―Eric Walker in an interview with Wattographs.com
In July 2006, Walker announced on his official website that he will soon publish a book about working with George Lucas entitled Growing up on Skywalker Ranch. The book will reveal new information about George Lucas and the behind the scenes work on the two Ewok films. It will include a collectible DVD of the making of the Ewok films. This DVD will feature a never-before-seen behind the scenes documentary that Eric and co-star Warwick Davis shot on the set of Caravan of Courage.
Eric released his first music CD entitled "Tangier Dream" on April 27, 2010. The CD contains a tribute song that Eric wrote called "Return to Endor" that came to him in a dream. In his dream, the title character he played, Mace Towani, is summoned back to Endor by Logray, the Ewok, during an ancient Ewok ceremony.
Notes and referencesEdit
- EricWalker.Net - The Official Site of Star Wars' First Mace
- Lucasfan.com interview with Eric Walker
- Wattographs interviews Eric Walker